What is an In-Page Push ad?
Sometimes called Native Push, it is a type of display ad that is designed to look like a Push Notification, however unlike traditional Push Notifications, In-Page Push ads are not displayed within a website’s browser, but directly on the publisher’s site, just like banner ads. The format is fully responsive across desktop, tablet and mobile.
You can decide where the In-Page Push is displayed on your website. On the horizontal Top (Default), Center, Bottom and on the vertical Right (Default), Center, Left. Additionally you can set a delay in seconds after the webpage loads before the In-Page Push Notification is shown to the end user.
You can also choose between showing 1 or 2 In-Page Push Notifications and set the timing in seconds of when to show the second In-Page Push after the first ad has been displayed on the webpage to the end user. Test the positions and timings to see which bring you the best engagement and highest revenues. Be careful with user experience
Step 1 : Create Zone
In your admin panel under Publisher go to ‘Sites & Zones’ then click ‘New Zone’. A drop down menu will appear with a list of your websites, select the website you want to enable In-Page Push Notifications for.
This will open the ad format selection page. Click on the drop down menu Push Notifications, select ‘In-Page Push Notifications’ and click ‘Next.
Step 2: Choose the settings for the In-Page Push Notification
Now you need to decide how the In-Page Push Notification will work on your page. These are the different positions you can place the ad zone:
- Vertical Position: Choose whether to display In-Page Push at the Top (default), Middle or Bottom of the page.
- Horizontal Position: Choose whether to display In-Page Push at the Right (default), Center or Left of the page.
You can have 1 or 2 In-Push Notifications per page, here are the settings. Please note the second In-Push Notification will not be shown to the end user unless they have used the close ad x button on the first In-Page Push Notification.
- Delay for 1st Notification: Set the time delay in seconds for the 1st In-Page Push Notification to appear.
- Max Number of Notifications on Page: Set the number of In-Page Push Notifications you want to display on the page: 1 or 2
- Delay between 1st and 2nd notification: Set the time delay in seconds between the 1st and 2nd In-Page Push Notifications being displayed on the page.
- Once closed, hide for: Set the amount of time that the In-Page Push is hidden for once the user closes it.
- User Session Capping: Set a limit on how many times a single user will see In-Page Push display in a single session.
Step 3: Generating the ad zone code
Once you have clicked ‘Create’ the ad zone code is automatically generated for you so that you can cut and paste it into your site.
And that’s it! If you have any problems with setting up your In-Page Push Notification campaign, please contact your Account Manager or a Client Care Specialist here.