The Statistics tab shows you a broad range of information about your campaigns. It allows you to gain insights into the performance of your campaigns and diagnose problems when they occur. The Graph Data panel at the top of the screen shows you charts of data related to your campaigns, while the Table Data panel at the bottom shows you tables of important data for recent dates, as well as the cost of achieving selected conversions.
The information in the Statistics tab is broken down across several tabs: Dates, Campaigns & Variations, Landing Pages, Sites & Zones, Categories, Locations, Devices, OS, Languages, Browsers, Carriers, Ad Block, VR, and Hour/Day Intervals.
By default, data is displayed using the New York time zone (EST or EDT). You should bear this in mind when analyzing statistics shown for your own time zone.
However, you can change the statistics time zone by clicking on your Statistics page and selecting the Hour tab. In the bottom right of the graph on this tab, you can set the time zone for your data based on your country targeting.
Multi-filtering your data in the Statistics tab
Note: Clicking on This Month will allow you to choose a date/date range to view statistics for. You can choose a date as far back as January 2019.
You can filter the statistics showing in the currently selected tab using the multi-filtering options at the top of the screen. You can add multiple filters together to gain insights into your data. For example, if you are viewing costs for days in the Dates tab, you could choose to break that down by country and then further break it down by browser.
Using the filtering feature
To filter the currently selected tab by Country, Campaigns, Categories etc. click on the +ADD FILTER button and select the item you wish to filter by.
Tick the boxes beside the items you wish to view, and click APPLY. The results that you see will be filtered by the items that you have selected.
You can add more filters after the first one. For example, you might want to filter by Country and then by Device.
You can also filter the data by date, by clicking on the calendar icon to the left of the +ADD FILTER button.
In the calendar box, you can select the time period you wish to view data for, either by dragging the mouse over the days you wish to select, or selecting from the predefined values:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- This Month
- Last Month
Note: Choosing This Month in the Calendar will only show data for this month up to the current date.
Note: You can also drill down into your data in the Table Data panel. Doing this will automatically add a filter to the multifilter bar at the top of the Statistics tab.
The Graph Data Panel
Choosing what to display in the graphs
For any of the tabs in the Statistics tab, you can choose what information you would like to see in the graphs in the top half of the screen:
All the tabs in the Statistics tab allow you to view charts for Costs, CPC, Clicks, Impressions, Video Impressions, Views, Views Ratio, CPV, CPM, CTR and Conversions. The type of chart will vary depending on the tab:
In the Dates tab and in the Hour/Day Intervals tab, you can view two of the above items presented in two concurrent line and bar graphs. For Dates, you can break these down by Hour, Day, Week, Month or Year. For Hour/Day Intervals, you can break them down by Day of Week and Hour of Day.
Campaigns and Variations, Landing Pages, Sites & Zones, Categories, Devices, Operating Systems, Languages, Browsers, Carriers, Adblock, VR and Ad Format will show a single pie chart with a drop-down menu to select the metric of your choice.
Locations will show you a world map where you can see your data broken down by country. You can zoom in and out of the map using the + and - buttons on the left.
Most of the tabs are broken down into sub-tabs. Clicking items in the General panel will drill down into the related sub-tab. For example, clicking a campaign in the Campaigns panel will take you to the Variations sub-tab, which will show variations of that campaign.
The Table Data Panel
The Table Data panel shows the data from the chart in tabular format. In the Show X entries drop-down in the top right of the Table Data panel, you can choose how many lines of data you wish to see in the table. You can also click the arrows beside any of the column headers and sort the data from lowest to highest value.
By default, the Table Data panel only contains the General Panel. However, you can add the Video, Conversions and RTB panels to the right of the General panel through the Toggle Options.
When in the Campaigns & Variations > Variations tab, you can pause campaigns and variations directly from the Table Data panel. This can be useful when you identify under-performing campaigns from viewing your statistics.
Likewise, when in the Sites & Zones > Zones tab of a specific campaign, you can pause/unpause zones from the campaign. This can be helpful to remove non-profitable sources from the campaign without having to go back to the campaign settings. Note that doing this will might change the zone targeting if your campaign (e.g: if you are targeting "All", your campaign targeting will change to "Block Zones"):
The General Panel
In the General Panel you will see the item you are viewing data for on the far left, and to the right the associated data, including Impressions, Clicks, CPM, Costs, CTR, and CPC.
The Video Panel
If the range of the data you selected includes Video traffic, then you will also see the Video Panel, which includes Video Impressions, Views Views Ratio (which is the percentage of views based on the video impressions) and the CPV.
The Conversions Panel
The Conversions panel shows the amount of conversions you generated and various additional metrics that determine the profitability of your campaigns:
- Cnvs.: shows the amount of conversions generated for that specific goal.
- eCPA (effective Cost Per Action): shows the actual price you paid to achieve each conversion.
- CR (Conversion Rate): number of conversions divided by number of clicks.
- CV (Conversion Value): value of the conversion. This column will show the value you assigned to the conversion goal during its set up (if you selected "Fixed" value) or will say "Dynamic", in case you selected "Dynamic" value. If you set the conversion goal as "No Value", then this column will be empty.
The following columns will only show data if you are passing the value of the conversion:
- Revenue: the sum of the value from all the generated conversions.
- Profit: your revenue minus the cost.
- ROI (Return On Investment): your profit divided by the cost.
Each column in the Conversions data can be sorted from highest to lowest using the arrows at the top of each column.
The Real Time Bidding Panel
The Real Time Bidding panel shows the statistics of various related metrics achieved through real-time auctions that occur when an ad is requested by a page.
- Queries shows the number of bid requests sent to the advertiser.
- Success shows the number of bid requests that were successful and received a response with no errors.
- Wins shows the number of bid requests that won the auction.
- No Bid shows the number of bid requests that did not return a bid.
- Errors shows the number of bid requests that did not go through the bidding process due to some errors.
- Average CPM is a metric calculated as rtb_value / ( rtb_success - rtb_no_bid - rtb_skipped ) * 1000 / 100
- Average Time shows the Average time taken between a request and response.
- Timeouts shows the number of bid requests that were timed out with no response.
- Skipped shows the number of bid requests that where automatically throttled by the system.
- Win Ratio shows the percentage of wins against the total number of queries.
- Resp. Ratio shows the percentage of bid response against the total number of queries.
- Timeout Ratio shows the percentage of requests that have timed out against the total number of queries.
- No Bid Ratio shows the percentage of requests that did not make it to the bid against the total number of queries.
- Errors Ratio shows the percentage of Bid requests with errors against the total number of queries.
- Skipped Ratio shows the percentage of Skipped requests against the total number of queries.
Each column in the Real Time Bidding data can be sorted from highest to lowest using the arrows at the top of each column.
The Toggle Options are found in the top right of the Table Data Panel.
- By clicking on the General drop-down menu, you can switch on and off the general metrics in the General panel data: Date, Impressions, Clicks, CPM, Costs, CTR, CPC.
- By clicking on the Video drop-down, you can switch on and off the video related metrics in the Video panel: Impressions, Views, Views Ratio and CPV. You can switch on/off all video metrics using the Video toggle button.
- By clicking on the Conversions drop-down, you can switch on and off the conversion related metrics in the Conversions panel: Cnvs, eCPA, CR, CV, Revenue, Profit and ROI. You can switch on/off all conversions metrics using the Conversions toggle button and you can enable/disable all columns of a specific Conversion goal by clicking on the white square next to the conversion name.
- By clicking on the Real Time Bidding drop-down, you can switch on and off the RTB related metrics in the Real Time Bidding panel: Avg CPM, Avg Time, Errors, Errors Ratio, No Bid, No Bid Ratio, Queries, Resp. Ratio, Skipped, Skipped Ratio, Success, Timeouts, Timeouts Ratio, Win Ratio, Wins. You can switch on/off all conversions metrics using the RTB toggle button.
Downloading a CSV file of your statistics
You can click on the Download CSV button which has two options:
- Choose Download Visible Data to download just the data that is visible in the table. This will download only the columns that you have chosen to see using the toggle settings for General, Video, Conversions, Real Time Bidding Panels.
- Choose Download All Data to download all the available data. This will download everything regardless of what you have chosen to see in the table.
Copy Visible Data
You can also copy the data in the Table Data so that you can paste it elsewhere, such as an Excel sheet. Above the Table Data you will see the Copy Visible Data option. This will copy only the columns that you have chosen to see using the toggle settings for General, Video, Conversions, Real Time Bidding Panels.