To add a site, navigate to the Sites & Zones tab.
Note: One account can have a maximum of 200 active sites. There is no maximum number of archived sites.
Entering the details for the site
Click the New Site button. You need to complete each field from the New Site box.
- Name: add name to the source of your traffic.
- Description: add a brief description. If your source qualifies for Premium status, then this description will be displayed to advertisers.
- Type: determine the type of source you will be sending traffic from. Please be aware that choosing the wrong option may prevent you from receiving the correct advertising and could negatively impact the revenue potential:
- Website: you send traffic from a website. This is the default option.
- Mobile App: you send traffic from a mobile app.
- Network: you send traffic from multiple sources: apps, websites, emails, etc.
- Email: you send traffic from an email newsletter sent to your user database.
- Social/Messenger: you send traffic from a social texting like WhatsApp, Snapchat or Viber.
- URL: Add the website URL here, including
httpsat the start. This is only required for Website and Network. If you selected Network, add here your corporate URL.
- Category: Select the category of your traffic. Ensure that the category selection matches the content of the submitted URL accurately. If you select the incorrect category, it may result in the site being rejected.
When you have entered the details, click Create Site.
After clicking Create Site, if you set the type as Website, you will need to validate the ownership of the site in order to create ad zones. Follow the instructions on the pop-up that will appear: