This documentation explains how Advertisers can integrate their platforms with ExoClick using the OpenRTB standard.
Bid Request/Response Specifications
The ExoClick RTB API strictly follows the OpenRTB v2.4 Specifications, but with a few limitations/requirements.
- Supported pricing models:
- Banner, Popunder, In-Stream Ads: CPM
- Push Notification, Native Ads: CPM or CPC *
- Number of bids per request:
- For Banner, Popunder, In-stream and Push Notification Ads - one bid per request only (One impression object)
- For Native Ads - multiple bids per request are supported
- Creative (ad markup) must be supplied directly in the bid response
- The ad markup must respect the ExoClick XML Ad Markups
- The currency of the bid price will be the currency of your ExoClick account (EUR or USD)
- The advertiser will need to provide a valid RTB URL, this can have any GET params that might be needed by the endpoint and must be able to receive our bid request through HTTP POST
* Pricing model to be defined in bid response.
Supported ad types
- Banner Ads: Image and iFrame
- Direct Links
- Email Clicks
- Fullpage Interstitial (Desktop & Mobile)
- Native Ads
- Push Notification Ads: 720 x 480 and 192 x 192
- One of the simplest and most effective ways of improving connection performance is to enable HTTP Persistent Connections, also known as Keep-Alive. This has a profound impact on overall performance by reducing connection management overhead as well as CPU utilization on both sides of the interface.
- The OpenRTB specifications do not cover security other than recommending plain HTTP for performance reasons. If you need to authorize ExoClick RTB requests, you may whitelist IP Networks.