This documentation explains how advertisers can integrate their platforms with ExoClick.
Bid Request/Response Specifications
- We allow one bid per request only.
- Supported pricing models:
- Banner, Popunder Ads: CPM.
- Push Notification Ads: CPM or CPC.*
- The currency of the bid price will be the currency of your ExoClick account (EUR or USD).
- The advertiser will need to provide a valid RTB URL, this can have any GET params that might be needed by the endpoint and must be able to receive our bid either through GET or POST.
* Pricing model to be defined in bid response.
Supported ad types
- Image Banner Ads
- Popunder Ads
- Push Notification Ads
- One of the simplest and most effective ways of improving connection performance is to enable HTTP Persistent Connections, also known as 'Keep-Alive'. This has a profound impact on overall performance by reducing connection management overhead as well as CPU utilization on both sides of the interface.
- The ExadsRTB specifications do not cover security other than recommending plain HTTP for performance reasons. If you need to authorize ExoClick RTB requests, you may whitelist IP Networks.