November 3rd 2021
We have just integrated with a new payment provider called Circle. This will extend the existing “Cryptocurrency” payment method and allow it to be configured with Circle as a payment gateway for payouts to Publishers. This allows your Publishers to get paid in USDC cryptocoins and any other cryptocurrency relevant for their wallet.
What can this new feature do for me?
- Circle enables a more secure, lower-cost and faster payout option for all your publishers in cryptocurrencies around the world. This provides the infrastructure to automate your payout workflows, whether you fund your payouts using payments accepted with Circle or directly through funding your Circle account.
- Currently we allow payouts only in USDC crypto coins to the users USDC wallet.
We have some country restrictions in place with this payment method in order to be compliant with anti-money laundering and screening regulations across geographies.
This payment is not available if the users account is from the following forbidden countries.
Congo (the Democratic Republic of the) COD
Central African Republic (the) CAF
Korea (the Democratic People's Republic of)
Syrian Arab Republic
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
Enabling Circle for your Ad Server
Circle is not enabled by default for your Ad Server. Please contact your EXADS representative to find out more about how you can enable this payment method.
- Once enabled for your Ad Server, the Publisher can set up Circle as a payment method on their Account Profile under Payment Settings.
- Under Payment Settings they will need to add
- Their wallet address
- Set the minimum threshold for payouts
- Select how often they would like to be paid - weekly or monthly.